Saturday, April 30, 2011

Strawberry Moment

I've been to a cafe called Strawberry Moment few times in Ipoh and it never disappointed me before. Everything is about strawberry in this cafe. Strawberry cake, strawberry drinks, strawberry dessert... It only has 2 branches in Malaysia. One in Cameron and another one in Ipoh.

Each of the desserts is made with strawberry...


Strawberry Chocolate Steamboat!!!


Strawberry coffee, with the taste of white coffee and you can slightly taste the smell of strawberry into it... not bad!!!

Strawberry ice blended and passion fruit ice blended

Gwenyse in da house!!!

I would like to rate this cafe with 5 stars. They provided a good service to their customer. I accidentally dropped my glass of juice and the waiter there change me another new one immediately without my request. ^^ This is just so impressed me...

Have you ever heard a quote like this before?

Strawberries are the angels of the earth, innocent and sweet with green leafy wings reaching heavenward. ~ Jasmine Heiler

No comments:

Post a Comment