Sunday, January 23, 2011

Locked Myself Outside My House

It was a shit experience to me yesterday night. I locked myself outside my house!!! Sigh to see myself still careless as usual and do thing without checking properly. At the end, this lesson cost me RM40.

I had a date with Chewwis and Jacinta yesterday night. I was so excited to meet up with them as it’s been such a long time I didn’t go out to have some fun. I am so busy about my work and house thingy all these while. Who knows… something happened after I stepped out from my house and it ruined my mood.

I thought I already got all thing things i needed before I left my house but while I on the way walked to my car, I just noticed that I took the wrong key out. “Shit!!! The key is still inside!!!” I locked myself outside my house.

I tried to call Danny for help but his phone was out of battery and I couldn’t reach him. I was stunned in front of my house for a few seconds. It’s going to 11pm… Don’t tell me that I’m going to wait until the next morning I can only get back into my house. I don’t have any contact of lock breaker!

I called some of my friends and try to get the lock breaker’s contact number but none of them have. I thought of climb up from the back and break into my house through balcony to get back the key but was stopped by Chewwis and Jacinta. Thanks god… Jacinta finally found me a lock breaker’s contact number from her friend and then my heart finally can calm down after called to the lock breaker and he said he will reach my house within 20 minutes.

Within few minutes, the lock breaker opened the door for me successfully by using two little wire stuff. Well, think about it, he just earned RM40 in few minutes and it seems so easy job. Suddenly think that being a lock breaker is a super great job. You can simply open whatever door with your skills.

At the same time, Danny finally found a place to charge his phone and called me back. It’s better that he never call me and just act like his phone was out of battery for the whole night. He told me that there’s a spare key keep in his house. ~!@#$%^... If I know that, I would not spend my RM40 to open the door. However, it’s TOO LATE! My 40 bucks gone. Just because of my careless! -.-‘

After that, everything went back to normal. I took my keys off and i went out with Chewwis and Jacinta. Thanks to cocktail of Zenzibar, I was in the ‘heart pain’ mood before reached Upper Penang Road. I can’t accept my money just gone like this due the reason of me being careless. But after few glasses of cocktail, it seems like the feeling of ‘heart pain’ had gone just as fast as my 40 bucks did.

Life is just like a roller coaster, with a lot of ups and downs and unexpected moment. I finally understand it. From excited to sad to happy, all just happened on me within 3 hours….

So, the lesson of this story is, MAKE SURE you have the key with you before you go out and lock the door especially apply to someone who clumsy as me >.<

Thanks to Chewwis and Jacinta for cheering me up for the whole night ^^

Three girls who from different hometown but build their dreams and friendship in Penang

At the end of the drinking session... 'someone' was drunk and straight away fell asleep inside the car... Guess who she is? ><

No comments:

Post a Comment