Saturday, January 15, 2011

Beautiful Morning, Beautiful Sunrise

Thanks to the part time kindergarten teacher job to make me have to wake up early in the morning before 8am nowadays and it changes me successfully from a vampire to a normal healthy human.

I used to like nightlife. I like seeing the night lights shining the city and giving it something extra that can’t be experienced during the day, a whole new perspective is uncovered under the magical lights of the city but the older I get, the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.

I start falling in love with morning. Woke up early in the morning today, and the first thing I saw out of the window is the beautiful sunrise. It’s a very beautiful sunrise. I can see the orange haze on the horizon as the morning exhales a yawn, and seems to be ready to rise.

I can’t recall back the last time of seeing sunrise. Guess it must be happened at least 4 years ago or even longer. I tend to party late during my teenager life time, and I always thought driving back home while the sun was rising was beautiful. Now that I wake up early I see sunrise daily.

I love the fresh air in the morning...

I love the smell of coffee in the morning...

I love the view in the morning...

Now, my favorite time is when the sun is just rising, illuminating the world. It signifies new chances, and the beauty of day. When the sun rises, I go to get my organizer, make some coffee, and relax. i write down my schedule of the day and things to do before I step out from my house and I found out it’s more productive and organize.

Most successful people are early risers. Although, no one can guarantee that getting up early will necessarily make you successful, there are some sound reasons why successful people choose to wake up before the sunrise.

A lot of researches were conducted on how early rising can help the society. An early riser finishes more tasks than those who get up late which means, you will most probably become more successful. Success is equated to more goals achieved by a person who has sound mind and body.

People who wake late miss one of the greatest feats of natures, repeated in full stereo vision each and every day ~~~ the rise of the sun. There is no better way to greet the day than watching a Sunrise.

The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the twenty-four hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you, absolutely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn't, matters not a jot. The possibility is always there. ~Monica Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment