Monday, November 1, 2010

The Broken Heart


I was taking a cigarette at the corridor outside my office just now. I looked out from the window and stared at the view. It seems like the sky and I are having the same feeling, too. There’s no sunshine today and it’s raining….

“I’m a girl with strong character but fragile heart”.

When time goes by, I thought myself are completely out of sadness. But it seems I’m not. A small little news from him will still make my heart feels heavy. This is not the first time I fell in love with someone but sometimes I don’t even get myself an answer, why am I still feeling hurt and hard to let go everything? I have enough “experience” to handle this kind of situation but it always seems so hard for me to take it.

There's no such thing as a no good woman. Every no good woman was made no good by a no good man. I just believe that maybe he isn't the lifelong best friend that I once thought he was. If what we had was as strong as we say it was, he wouldn't have been able to take back the things he said. But maybe that's just it. Maybe he really didn't mean what he said; maybe it wasn't what I thought it was. But I don't think I'll ever know, and that's what hurts the most.

No doubt. My heart is broken into pieces and I’m trying hard to fix my heart right now. Love and you will be loved; hate and you'll still be loved. I've met people who touched my heart and my life in many different ways; do you think this was a type of "love"? Sometimes I might feel confused… So much has happened, so many emotions and well, it's messed me up. I just need to sort out my head before I can tell myself what’s been happening.

Someone said I’m just like an angel. If I’m really an angel, I must be the angel with broken heart and broken wings. Because I hardly fly away from the sadness with my broken wings……..

2 comments:

  1. gettin' addicted to being in sad mode eh... after blogging, should feel better liao :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya... feeling better =) a good way to express the feelings of mine....

    ReplyDelete