Monday, August 1, 2011

The Mews Restaurant and Cafe

One of the reason I Love Penang because I like something antique and I simply find it here!

Mews Cafe! One of the herritage concept cafe in Penang town. It's a haven place for relaxation which hide in Munti Street. Actually it's a cafe of a boutique hotel but I gotta say that I am attracted by it's environment and the design.



An Open Air section for smoke like me~~~ ><



Chewwis is going to enjoy her day with me...

In my life time, first time trying cappuccino without using cup....

Drinks are served in different kind of antique cups...

Some free snacks by the cafe...

Chicken mee soup

I had forgotten the name =.='' but it's something about duckling and creamy sauce.

Sadly to say that this cafe doesn't offer varied of food as others but there's definitely something for everyone. I heard my friend said that it's kinda famous with it's Nyonya food. And the food that I ordered is surprising me as it taste good!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment